Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Is riding again n my near future?

Mirror, mirror on the wall... will I even ride at all?

I don't even want to think about how long it has been since my last ride (although I could look it up easily enough). Since my last ride many things have happened. My daughter finished school. My parents moved back from Mexico. The entire mid-west Canada and the USA is flooded, while at the same time fires raged out of control in Northern Alberta. Bin Laden was killed. Boston won the Stanley Cup (and thus Vancouver lost it).

Overtime at work hasn't gotten any better. In fact, it may have even gotten somewhat worse!

But, I've had enough. Starting next week, I think I'm going to ride again. If even only for one or two days a week. I need to. I have to. If I don't start riding again, not only will I get fat and lazy again, but I'll also get fat and lazy again. You know what I mean?

So, yeah, here's me coming out and making a bold proclamation that I will ride! Overtime schmovertime....

Please let this stand true...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment